The National University Of Medical Sciences ( NUMS) has announced admissions in the below-mentioned fields for Fall 2021. The further detail of said announced admission is as under;
Last Date to apply:
23rd August 2021.
Programs Offered for Admissions:
- BS Degree in Psychology
- BS Degree in Social Sciences of Health
How to Apply:
- Application form shall be filled online. Candidates are required to scan and attach following attested copies of mandatory documents with Online Application Form.
- a. SSC/O-Level Certificate.
- b. HSSC/ A-Level Certificate
- c. Candidate’s CNIC/B-Form.
- d. Father/Guardian’s CNIC.
- After successful attachment of scanned copies, then click the “Submit” button.
- Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be able to print Application Processing Fee Challan.
- Candidates are required to visit nearest branch of Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit application processing fee @ Rs 2000/- latest by Monday 23 August 2021 4:00 PM PST.
- After depositing fee, scan the bank stamped “Paid Fee Challan” and attach online with application form, then click the “Final Submit”.
- There is no need to send printed application form.
- Hostel facility available (only for Females) on first come first serve basis.
To apply Online for BS Social Science of Health & BS Psychology: Click Here
To download Table of Specification for the Online Aptitude Evaluation of BS Social Science of Health and BS Psychology: Click Here