Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad announced a postdoctoral fellowship program for Ph.D. degree holders. Candidates not having availed of any postdoctoral fellowship program and having a placement letter in the top 200 QS world ranking universities from a relevant supervisor may apply.
- Pakistani/AJK nationals
- Ph.D. degree holder from HEC recognized local or international university
- Must be a regular employee of public/private sector HEC recognized university/DAI or public sector R&D organization (recognized by Pakistan Council of Science & Technology)
- Must not have availed any post-doctoral fellowship before
- Must not be more than 45 years of age on the closing date
- 5 years work experience in Pakistan after completion of foreign PhD
- Must have a placement letter in the top 200 QS World Ranking universities/ research institutes from a relevant supervisor
- Must have acquired requisite qualification on or before the closing date
How to apply for the HEC Postdoctoral Fellowship program
- Applicants are required to submit online application through research.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants have to deposit/online transfer/Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM transfer Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. The fee can be deposited in Habib Bank Limited A/C No. 1742-7900 1334-01.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be processed. SAVED applications will not be considered.